Il tuo browser non � impostato per accettare i Cookies. Attiva la funzione o controlla che altri programmi non siano impostati per il blocco dei Cookies.
Terms and Conditions
Gift Cards are redeemable at the following Burton Flagship Stores:
- Online at: Burton.com
- Burlington, VT
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Channel Islands Santa Barbara, CA
- Wrentham, MA
- Orlando, FL
With a Physical Gift Card the recipient at the specified shipping address will receive an actual gift card in the mail. This Gift Card will have a "Gift Card Number" printed on the back. To redeem the Gift Card online you need to enter the Gift Card number during the check out process.
To use your physical Gift Card in one of our retail stores you need only hand the actual card to the cashier and they will swipe the card through our card reader.
We only process and ship physical gift cards Monday through Friday, and on non-holidays.
Purchase of this Gift Card means you accept the following Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards are good for any purchase at Burton.com.
- Gift Cards are good for purchases at any of our retail stores: Burlington, NYC, Chicago, LA, Channel Islands SB, Orlando and Wrentham.
- This Gift Card won’t work for any of our online affiliates, or for Burton products at other non-Burton retail stores.
- Gift Cards are redeemable solely for purchases in the U.S. Burton.com ships only to U.S. Addresses.
- If the total of your online order is more than the value of the Gift Card , we will ask for a credit card or another Gift Card to pay for the remaining balance.
- If the total of your order is more than the value of the Gift Card amount when purchasing in one of our retail stores you may pay for the difference with a credit card, debit card or cash.
- If the order is for less than the Gift Cards value, the balance of the Gift Card will be left on the card for future purchases either online or at one of our retail stores.
- Gift Cards have no monetary value, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if they are lost or stolen.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of gift cards—applicable taxes are charged when gift cards are redeemed.
By participating in Burton’s Gift Card program, you agree that the laws of the State of Vermont, without regard to Vermont’s principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute between you and Burton arising out of, relating to or in connection with Burton’s Gift Card program.
Any dispute relating in any way to the Gift Card program Burton shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Burlington, Vermont. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
Burton reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition(s).
Traditional Gift Cards are mailed within 48 hours of order placement Monday through Friday excluding Holidays via the United States Postal Service. When your Gift Card ships you will not receive tracking information for your order. Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery.